frequently asked questions
- After checkout, you will receive an Order Confirmation email. We are a small business & we process orders M-F from 9am-5pm EST. We do not ship on Sundays, and/or nationally observed US holidays.
- Because each and every rayo & honey good is handcrafted, processing time can take up to 14days days to process and then ship.
- Once packed and ready ship, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email with a tracking number. Orders may be split across multiple shipments, and items ordered together may not be shipped on the same day.
- We ship with Priority and first class USPS mail. Transit time can take up to 2-5 business days from the ship date, depending on your location.
- However, you may experience temporary delays as a result of our additional COVID-19 safety measures. Our carriers are maintaining normal delivery operations except where limited by government restrictions. As a small business, we sincerely appreciate your support!
- Shipping rates include insurance unless otherwise specified.
- Frequently goods will be sell out quickly — if a pennant you have in mind is sold out, sign up to be notified when it is available again.
- We accept returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the handmade nature of rayo & honey goods, we hope you understand and love the slight differentiations. If you are just not feeling it, please send us an email at email@example.com and we'll see how we can get it sorted for you.
- We get it. Sometimes our production timing doesn't work for you or you've changed your mind. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll refund your entire or partial order.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number confirmation. Tracking may take up to 48 hours to update.
- Please note that items ordered together may not arrive together.
- When can I expect to receive tracking?
- Please allow 7-14 business days (M-F) for order processing.
- When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number and later a confirmation when your order has been sent and delivered. Tracking may take up to 48 hours to update.
- When can I expect to receive my shipment?
- All international orders are shipped via UPS or DHL to your destination country's postal service.
- Carriers are selected based on the most efficient delivery.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes:
- International shipments require additional duties and taxes to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery which is not covered in our shipping rates.
- Rayo & honey cannot be held responsible for packages held in customs or for any customs duties or brokerage fees owed. If you decide to refuse a shipment.
Help & FAQ
Frequently asked questions:
Q: WHEN WILL THIS ITEM BE BACK IN STOCK?
A: Frequently goods will be sell out quickly — if a pennant or other rayo and honey item you have in mind is sold out, sign up on the bottom of the individual product page to be notified when it is available again.
Q: DO YOU OFFER WHOLESALE?
A: Yes! Send an emailing to email@example.com telling us a bit about your business and we'll send you out look-book and terms.
Q: DO YOU OFFER GIFT MESSAGING OR PACKING SLIPS WITHOUT PRICING?
A: We are a small team, but let us know what sentiment you would like to include and we will do our best to make it happen. In an attempt to be as eco friendly as possible we do not include packing slips.
Q: IS RAYO & HONEY BLACK OWNED?
A: rayo & honey is proudly created, conceived and designed by a woman of Black & Puerto Rican decent.
Q: HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO SHIP MY ORDER?
A: Shipping is based on each items' weight, dimensions, and availability/proximity to your location.
Q: WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER TO SHIP?
A: *Please note we are experiencing a high volume and ask that you allow extra time for us to process and send out your orders. Thank you for your support!*
We begin processing your order as soon as it's placed! Shipping times vary as we are a small business
If you’d like to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re always happy to take a look at your order & provide any additional info that may be available to us!
Q: DO YOU HAVE A STORE?
A: Currently, we do not have a brick and mortar store. You can shop online 24/7 instead!
Q: IS YOUR WEBSITE SECURE?
A: Absolutely, yes. On any page where you are asked to enter your address, phone number or credit card information, we use a secure server through Shopify that keeps your information safe. Just look for the little lock in your browser window.
Q: WHICH METHODS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
A: We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal,
Q: DO YOU DO CUSTOM PENNANTS?
A: I do take on custom commissions when time allows. When I am able to I post openings on Instagram.
Q: I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION!
A: To ask anything & get a personal reply, email us at email@example.com & we'll get you taken care of as soon as possible.